PEACE RESEARCH GRANT APPLICATION
Before filling out this application, read the Instructions. Your application will not be considered if it is not complete; additional documents are required for a full application. The list of these additional documents will be found in the Instructions.
Only one grant will be awarded to any applicant from either the Peace Research Grant Program or the Small Peace Research Grant Program. If you have previously received a grant, please do not apply for another.
There are four documents needed to apply for a Peace Research Grant:
• This application form
• Your curriculum vita
• A letter of support from an official of an organization with which you have been associated, on that organization’s letterhead. This letter should be sent directly by its author to Crystal Money.
• Your Project Proposal
All fields are required unless marked “optional.” Incomplete Applications will not be considered.
Name of Principal Investigator (PI):
PI Home Address:
PI Country of citizenship:
PI Country of origin:
Telephone: Alternate Telephone(optional): Fax (optional):
Alternate email address (optional):
PI Skype Address:
Name of University and Department, if applicable:
Name(s) of Co-Investigators(s), if applicable:
Do not include university overhead in budget.
If you are in a university department, either as professor or student, please ask your department before applying for this grant whether they will need to administer it themselves and whether they will charge you a percentage to do so. The IPRA Foundation will not approve this kind of administration fee as an admissible item in a budget for your project.
1. Total Amount for the Project (USD $):
2. Matching funds provided by you personally:
3. List all other grant applications made for this project, including agency/foundation name, amount requested, and decision (or expected date of decision)(if none, write “NONE”):
4. Amount requested from the IPRA Foundation ($1-$5,000):
5. Please disclose any personal or professional relationship you have with any previous IPRA Foundation grantee, reviewer or Board member (if none, write “NONE”):
6. Are you a member of the International Peace Research Association (IPRA)?
or one of its affiliates: AFPRA, APPRA, CLAIP, EuPRA, or PJSA? If yes, which one?
7. a) Estimated date of project completion:
b) Estimated date of final report:
I understand that if my project is funded, my research will be published ________________________________
Save your application and email it to Crystal Money. Put “IPRAF” in the subject heading.